Wednesday 15 February 2012

On your marks ...

Ok, let's get this show on the road. I've chosen this module for my elective, but right now I feel fairly incompetent at using it ... and it's only two weeks post-class! Therefore I will attempt to post weekly and at least have the flow of it.
I must admit that I feel very isolated here at the "University of Matzikama" not being a (formal) educator and NOT seeing any other students or academics prowling the passways :)  ... but, as I keep reminding myself: YOU wanted to do it, so YOU JUST DO IT! Hoping to find the rest of my classmates around, too!

Thought for my week:

"Genius is divine perseverance. Genius I cannot claim nor even extra brightness but perseverance all can have." Woodrow Wilson

Persevering - and back to working at my research for today!

Signing off ...
Elna

No comments:

Post a Comment